PT.ITSEC ASIASemua Industri
• Break everything you touch
• Perform penetrations tests of infrastructure, wireless, web applications, mobile application, API, IoT, and also have experiences in social engineering and physical attack.
• Work with teams to communicate findings and recommendations
Have passion and curiosity to explore new techniques and attack vectors
• Strong communication skills and the ability to provide technical guidance to both technical and non-technical audiences
• Deep knowledge in industry security best practices/standards/policies such as NIST, OWASP, CIS, MITRE&[email protected]
• Have experiences in penetration test projects
• Self-motivated learner that continuously wants to share knowledge to improve others
• Have experiences in Red Teaming project is an advantage
• Offensive Security certification is an advantage
In this role, you will assist teams to discover, identify and validate vulnerabilities, and also collaborate with customers and vendors to find ways and strategies to mitigate the business risk. This role will require you to have strong communication and collaboration skills with a deep understanding of discovered vulnerabilities.