PT Life Cycle IndonesiaSemua Industri
1. Great interpersonal skills and a team player
2. Great attention to details
3. Highly adaptable, curious, and possesses critical thinking
4. Excellent skills in Spoken/Written Indonesian/English language is a plus
1. Skilled at using Adobe creative suites, especially Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop
2. Experiences in layouting and creating graphics and illustration, especially for digital/printed publications (i.e. books and reports)
3. Experienced in working at a professional setting/with respectable clients
4. Possessing a clean, corporate-centric design style is a plus
1. Freelancers will be assigned to deliver end-to-end design materials to create an annual Sustainability Report for the majority of the contract period.
2. Freelancers will help to plan and develop design concepts by studying given information and materials.
3. Freelancers will also be expected to give advice to clients' or in-house projects to be executed by LCI's creative team.
4. Remote working is available, Freelancers are expected to be responsible with working hours and communication.
Life Cycle Indonesia (LCI) is a group of sustainability consultants who specialize in end-to-end sustainability which comprises of Measure (with Life Cycle Assessment), Manage & Improve, and Communication (based on GRI and POJK through easySR.com and ecolabel type III). We are a team with various backgrounds of chemical engineers, industrial engineers, designers, copywriters, marketers, data analysts, and IT developers.
Applicants may send their CV and Portfolio (both are required) to